Travel Like Curls | Local Travel Itineraries
Traveling like a local never felt so good! Experience the world like CURLS! Immerse in cultures, learn and grow from others while learning more about yourself along the way.
Are you planning your next trip but don’t know where to start or don’t want to worry about the stress and hassle of planning your next destination getaway?
Many people report that some aspects of travel are stressful, such as financial concerns, packing, making travel arrangements, and developing the itinerary. Those who say a travel experience is stressful are much less likely to benefit from the potential positive effects of their trip. However, the good news is that in many cases, there are ways to prevent or reduce the stressors. As a traveler myself, I have experienced the most common stressors while traveling. Therefore, I have developed a travel planning strategy that will help me be well prepared before embarking on my next travel journey.
I am excited to share my years of travel experiences with you so you, too, can experience a seamless and enjoyable travel planning process and eliminate all the stressors traveling can bring!
Travel With Curl’s travel planning and itineraries will include:
- The trip planning stage: (packing, making travel arrangements, and developing the agenda)
- Traveling to the destination: (Transportation, tips, and tricks to get around like a local and avoid additional costs, enjoy the best of the city guides.)
- The actual stay at the location: (traveling to a destination for the first time, I got you covered, I will be your virtual travel guide, have a question? I am only a message away!)
- Do’s and Dont’s: Learn how to communicate and get around town in your travel destination effectively. Feel prepared and be prepared. Just like a local 😉
- CDC Guidelines travel updates: Ensuring your safety and the saftey of others is priority when traveling. I will walk you through what to prepare, expect and do before, during and after your travels.
Please send me an inquiry, and let’s get the process going. The only thing you have to worry about is ENJOYING your trip and MAKING memories. Leave the heavyweight stuff to me 🙂